Subscribe to Survation mailing lists here, unsubscribe at any time, check promotional or spam folders and add us to your address book if needed.,
1) Survation Polling News - we email subscribers about new polls, data tableS links, company updates, invites to things & keep subscribers up to date with all things SurvatioN. Frequency - weekly during "peace time" these are sent ideally at the same time as publication of data,
2) Media List - member of the Media? If you are a media source we write the releases in a slightly different way. Broadcast media, for example (but there are there are many exceptions) - print, online, campaign groups etc can receive embargoed press releases when our clients are happy with this, so please tell us if you fits that profile using your work email address, your name and function.
3) Survation Financial - do you work within Financial Services? Joining this list mean you'll receive releases or event invitations relevant to your work. We also use this list (irregularly) to market related Survation financial products you might have interest in. Again, please tell us if you fit that profile, using your work email address and sector of interest to join.
4) Survation Audience - Survation have been providing audiences for political programmes for many years, if you'd like to be offered the chance of appearing in one of our live programme designs (travel expenses often paid) - join this list with your full contact details.
5) Survation Qualitative Research - we often look for members of the public to participate in online focus groups, in person groups, and large deliberative events, these are compensated depending on type - if that is interesting to you, join this list and we might be in touch if your profile is one we'd like to hear from.
Panel, YouTube and Facebook
6) panel.survation.com - Survation's online paid opinion panel. We're interested in all types of people - you might be member of the public generally, a member of as political party, a trade union, an elected Councillor or MP, work in any profession or none that we're interested in researching - nurses, teachers, at home with childcare responsibilities, care workers, students, ex patriots, EU Citizens in the UK, BAME, faith group and so on - Join our panel if that's of interest.
7) Youtube - We also have a new YouTube Channel where we kicked off creating short graphical run throughs of recent polling - our "Next Leader of the Conservative Party?" is popular, along with TV programmes we have helped to produce or structure or audience balance. The biggest "hit" being 260K views for the original version of "The Big Brexit Debate: What does the UK really think? - Survation + Prof. Chris Hanretty + Sir. John Curtice for Renagade/Channel 4 presented by Krishnan Guru Murthy with guests Barry Gardiner, Caroline Lucas, Nigel Farage, David Gaulke, Nina Schick, and Sir John Curtice. If you like the content, please like, subscribe and share with your network of friends of colleagues,
8) Facebook - Facebook users who like our page receive updates on all company posts and blogs in their feed - ensuring you see new content in your facebook cross-posted from survation.com - this is a good option if you are don't want to miss any comment or analysis - we don't press release everything due to sheer weight of volume of content or lack of time.
* indicates required